Alicia got to come home Saturday! We felt she needed a day or two to get acclimated before getting much company. She tires easy and then gets very frustrated. I know part of her frustration comes from needing help. Alicia has always been very independent. Having to stay with Mom and Dad and ask for things is a hard adjustment. She's always been someone who bends over backwards for others but isn't comfortable being on the receiving end of that.
We are so proud of the adjustments and improvements that Alicia makes daily. The little holes or delays in her memory, along with her sight, seem to improve just a little all the time and give us continued hope that she will fight her way back to a near full recovery. Please continue to pray with us and for her strength and patients as well as for her friends brother, Christopher, who is on his own journey to recovery.
Can anybody tell me how Alicia is doing? I haven't heard anything about her for a long time and I've been thinking about her! I would appreciate it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Julie