Alicia was released from Via Christi today and admitted to an In-patient physical rehabilitation center. She's doing good but still having some pain. I will be staying the night with her tomorrow and will have a little more information about how things are going there. Our first sleep over in a while.
Just a little side note. Alicia does have a few allergies or a sensitivity to some flowers and some smells. These seem to be a little stronger right now and she's not fully able to enjoy the thoughtfulness just yet. If anyone would like to send her a card or something of the sort, I will get her new address while I am with her and post it here. That way we can read them to her and save them for her to see herself when she's able to. You are also welcome to post messages to her here or email them to me on this site and I will print them off for her to keep.
Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes. Alicia has come so far in just two weeks!
Looking forward to seeing you up and around again. It doesnt seem right not seeing you across the street. I am the one that found you and got some help for you. God bless you and hoping for a speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteNeighbor Judy
Neighbor Judy,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much and God bless you!!!