Alicia's been breathing on her own for 8 hours now. She finally got to have some water a little bit ago and some pudding after they took her feeding tube out this afternoon.
I am soooo glad that she is doing better! I am sure she is glad that darn tube is out of her mouth! Poor thing! I just can't imagine Alicia not being able to talk!! She just does it so well...lol. Tell her Julio's been thinking about her! I'm glad she has such a wonderful family to be able to be there with her!!
I am soooo glad that she is doing better! I am sure she is glad that darn tube is out of her mouth! Poor thing! I just can't imagine Alicia not being able to talk!! She just does it so well...lol. Tell her Julio's been thinking about her! I'm glad she has such a wonderful family to be able to be there with her!!
ReplyDeleteJulie Holmes